The Vision to Innovate
Be a leading business house with a global presence
The Thumbay Group, UAE is a diversified international business conglomerate with its head quarters in DIFC - Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Venturing into new avenues of service with missionary zeal, the Thumbay Group has over the past decade spread its wings of excellence in various fields of social and business endeavors. What started in 1998 with the establishment of the Thumbay Group at Ajman, UAE by its founder, a visionary and third generation entrepreneur from India, Dr. Thumbay Moideen, blossomed into a diversified group with operations across 20 sectors including Education, Healthcare, Medical Research, Diagnostics, Retail Pharmacy, Health Communications, Retail Optical, Wellness, Nutrition Stores, Hospitality, Real Estate, Publishing, Technology, Media, Events, Medical Tourism, Trading and Marketing & Distribution.
The Group’s vision:
- To achieve a global presence in Medical Education & Healthcare, including India and other countries in South Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- The Group is in the process of building two new hospitals in Ajman and Dubai. The Group plans to build three more International campuses in the next five years.
- Plans to expand the hospital chain to at least 15 in U.A.E and other countries in the next 5 years.
- Plans for expansion of specialized Thumbay Pharmacies, Thumbay Labs, ZO & MO Opticals and Nutri Plus Vita outlets.
- Increase Thumbay Group’s business value to USD 3 Billion in the next 5 years.
- Close to 5000 people employed. Expected to have around 10000 employees in the next 5 years.
- Continue to be leaders in medical education and healthcare globally.
- Strive to be a unique healthcare model that reaches the masses, thanks to an emphasis on teaching and training of faculty and personnel.